The installation of cookies in your browser requires your express consent unless the cookies are:
• Necessary for facilitating browsing and/or applying security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information.
• Essential for providing you with the service expressly requested by you.
Regarding all other cookies that we use on our website, and in the event that you provide your consent by accepting the legal notice appearing on-screen that informs you about our Cookies Policy, we will be able to use them for the purposes indicated in this policy.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s terminal (PC, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when accessing a web page. Various types of cookies exist and their purposes can vary widely. For example, cookies can be used to remember the selected language, personalise the website, remember your log-in details, remember items in an order, use security elements, share content on social media, remember the type of browser used by the user to improve efficiency, geopositioning, visit and website behaviour analysis, offer personalised advertising, as well as track your movements on the website and create usage profiles.
What types of cookies exist?
Generally speaking, it can be said that there are two types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are created temporarily, meaning that session cookies are automatically deleted when you leave the website in question. Permanent cookies remain on your device and are reactivated when you return to the specific website that created them. A permanent cookie remains in the sub-folder of the browser for the length of time defined as the file duration.
Cookies can also be proprietary or third-party. Proprietary cookies have been created by us and we hold control over their use and cancellation. Third-party cookies are created by entities that provide us with services, such as analysing traffic on our website, displaying third-party videos or connecting with social media, etc. We inform you that we hold no control whatsoever over these cookies or the privacy policies of their creators. Below is a table containing information about the cookies used on our website. If you have any question about these cookies, we recommend contacting the creator thereof by following the indicated links (without prejudice to your right to deactivate any cookies you deem appropriate).
Who has access to the cookies?
Only the entity or company that created them has access to the cookies.
What information can be collected by a cookie?
The information possibly collected by a cookie may vary widely, including but not limited to:
• User IP
• The website the user came from
• Term used in search engines to find the website
• Parts of the website visited
• Products chosen
• Content of registration or order forms
• Session ID
• Information about your browser and device, operating system, connection speed and display configuration
Which cookies are used on this website?
This website uses the cookies shown in the following table:
• Necessary cookies: these are essential for providing the services requested by the user. If these cookies are deactivated, you may not receive our content and services correctly.
• Analytical cookies: We use these cookies to improve the quality of our services by analysing user behaviour on our website. We use third-party cookies to do this. If these cookies are deactivated, you may continue receiving our services but it will limit our knowledge of activity by our customers for improving our services.
Cookies used on our website:
MenuOption: Browsing preference of the user regarding the 1st menu option. It is used so the web server can apply rules to redirect to the preferred home page of the user when entering a generic URL. It expires with the session .Necessary
PERM_COOK: Browsing preference of the user regarding Metadata.
All the catalogue and autonomy search tool widgets use this cookie to filter data service calls. 1 year .Optional
How can I deactivate cookies?
The user may select operational cookies or choose to deactivate them as follows:
• By configuring the browser:
o Chrome, at http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
o Explorer, at https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
o Firefox, at http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
o Safari, at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• Through specific opt-out systems indicated by the owners of the cookies.
• Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect the cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Please bear in mind that we cannot accept liability for the content, accuracy and compliance of third-party privacy policies. Consequently, if you choose to browse our website while allowing third-party cookies, you declare to do so in the knowledge of this situation and exempt JMA from any liability, whether direct or indirect, for any damages or external interference to your privacy by third-party companies.